as alt summit approaches (9 days and counting now), i’ve found myself beginning to freak out. in order for me to calm myself down, i decided to start pulling together some lists. today, i’m talking about what will be part of my daily arsenal.
1) a roomie tote bag – i’m loving this tote by apolis + wharf but you will probably see my rocking my lime green and gray risd tote. after my alt nyc experience, i was more than happy that joanna from get along and go let me borrow her tote bag for the day. a great place to store my notebook, some granola bars and chap stick, as well as lots of goodies from the sponsors.
2) my iPhone – i use this as my camera and ways to share bits of inspirational info with everyone who can’t be at the conference. i’m also making sure to keep my charger close by… i have a feeling i may need to seek out some outlets each day.
3) a notebook – i don’t know why but it’s so much easier for me to take notes the old fashioned way. i still reference my notes from alt nyc and even though some of them are scrawled in almost illegible writing, all of the information has stayed with me. plus, as someone who carries at least two notebooks on her person daily, it only makes sense to have one with me. i love the bright color assortment that poppin offers.
4) chapstick – so necessary. enough said.
5) a cozy sweater – i am forever cold, so i will definitely be bringing a sweater with me (i’m loving this one from modcloth)
6) a variety of ban.do accessories – in case i feel like keeping things fresh and switching up my outfits between panels, i will be keeping a few ban.dos in my tote bag.
in addition to these essentials, i feel way more prepared thanks to the bloggers who have attended alt in the past. ez of creature comforts has an awesome alt summit survival guide post and kelly at design crush has a great wardrobe planner and packing list.
if you’re headed to alt, what are your essentials?